Smile Design in Medellín
Would you like to learn more about our Smile Design service?
- Do you have restrictions that prevent you from accessing a complex treatment??
- Are your teeth sensitive and you can’t risk a procedure like orthodontics?
- Do you wish you could smile knowing that people will admire the shape of your teeth?
Here you will have up to 4 smile design options with different prices, to give not only an impressive first impression, but also a second and even a third one.
Imagine the positive comments you will hear, the change in the faces of the people around you as you smile, the feeling of comfort in expressing yourself knowing that your smile alone has the power to charm anyone.
Take the first step towards a stunning smile!
What can you experience in a smile design in Medellín?
From the moment you start your smile design with our professionals, every disparity, every imperfection and every little detail will be detected and evaluated.
Once you know what the challenge to overcome is, we are going to create a very detailed plan for you, with each specified stroke, to begin the smile design of your dreams.
That is, each tooth will be projected in such a way that it aligns perfectly. All this if you need to enter into a very complex treatment.
Estas son las 4 opciones que tienes con sus respectivos precios.
This is considered an ultra-conservative smile design since it does not require grinding the tooth surface and therefore the dental structure is kept healthy. They are performed only on the dental edges in order to make small modifications without altering the naturalness of the tooth.
- Includes: cleaning + whitening trays + whitening in office + incisal resins in 4 or 6 anterior teeth + protective plate.
- Price of micro smile design: From 1,200,000 COP
- It is very natural and is perfect for those who do not want to make major changes in the mouth.
- Excellent for people who have finished orthodontic treatment and only require small changes.
- It is the most economical.
- In the event of a fracture, repair is very easy since it does not require a laboratory process.
- Including the whitening time, it takes 1 month to a month and a half. Resins only without bleaching, can be done in a 2 to 3 hour appointments
- 3 to 5 years
- Every 6 months they should be shined and evaluated if the patient requires dental cleaning every 6 months or every year, regardless of the smile design.
2Smile design with resin veneers (Direct Technique)
Unlike incisal resins, this procedure covers a larger part of the tooth. It is appropriate when major changes must be made, as well as size changes in teeth that have problems in enamel or wear, teeth with sensitivity or teeth that have suffered color changes due to blows, etc. This type of smile design in Medellin is perfect to mask the resins with the natural tooth and with the passing of time the difference between the resin and the real tooth is not visible.
- Includes: cleaning + whitening trays + in-office whitening + resins on 6 anterior teeth + protective plate.
- Price of smile design with resin veneers: From 1,800,000 COP for 8 teeth.
- Modifies teeth that require major changes
- Mimics and masks the resin so that the transition is not seen
- It is more affordable compared to ceramic veneers
- No carving required
- Including whitening time, it takes 1 between one month to month and a half. Only resins without bleaching can be done in an appointment of 2 to 3 hours.
- 3 to 5 years.
- Every 6 months they should be shined and checked. It is neccesary to determine if the patient needs a dental cleaning every 6 months or every year, according to the design.
3Smile design with resin veneers (Indirect Technique)
This technique of smile design in Medellin is a highly recommended option because it offers a much higher hardness than direct techniques and compared to ceramic is much lower in price. It is a very good balance between price and excellent quality.
- Includes: cleaning + whitening trays + in-office whitening + incisal resins in 4 or 6 anterior teeth + protective plate.
- Higher hardness than direct resins
- Lower price than ceramic
- No or ultra-conservative grinding
- Excellent brightness
- an appointment is required for taking impressions and another appointment for cementation. For this technique it is sometimes recommended to perform a process called “Mock – up” which is a model that is placed in the mouth of the patient in order to see how it will look before sending the final resins.
- 1.5 to 2 months.
- Every 6 months should be shined. Additionally, it will be checked if the patient requires dental cleaning every 6 months or every year, independently of the design.
4Smile design with ceramic veneers
Ceramic veneers or dental contact lenses are a procedure that although it is a little more invasive than the previous one as it requires some carving of the tooth surface, it is the procedure indicated for those people who want a more stable treatment over time. This procedure is being performed in the laboratory with ceramic which has a longer duration than the treatment performed with resins. If you want to know more about smile design service in Medellin, Itagui or Envigado, contact us now.
- Much more durable than any technique with resin
- Durable brightness because it is made in the laboratory
- This technique is IDEAL for patients who smoke or are not able to leave dark drinks such as coffee, red wine or tea, because of its elaboration in the laboratory with much more resistant to stains.
- Ideal also for people who travel or do not reside in our country since they require less maintenance than the other techniques (It is important to differentiate that any patient with or without dental treatment of any kind requires periodic cleanings and caries control).
- Price of smile design with ceramic veneers: 1,100,000 COP for each tooth
- It can last up to 15 years.
- Annual, cleaning every 6 months.